MGCBIHAR

SEND A MESSEGE YOUR PROBLEM ON 9097199907
www.mgcbihar.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MGCBIHAR

SEND A MESSEGE YOUR PROBLEM ON 9097199907
www.mgcbihar.com

MGCBIHAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MGCBIHAR

CONTACT-INFO@MGCBIHAR.COM

help me to remove iphone software Cpf_box help me to remove iphone software Cruiser_Pro_II help me to remove iphone software Cyclonebox help me to remove iphone software Dream_Box help me to remove iphone software Furious help me to remove iphone software Martech_Box help me to remove iphone software Genie_Uni_Box help me to remove iphone software Griffinboxteam help me to remove iphone software Infinity_Box help me to remove iphone software JAF_Odeon help me to remove iphone software MTK_Box help me to remove iphone software Medusa help me to remove iphone software Micro_Box help me to remove iphone software MSS_Box help me to remove iphone software MSTi_Box help me to remove iphone software Polar_Box help me to remove iphone software Multi_Box help me to remove iphone software Mx_key help me to remove iphone software NSPro_Box help me to remove iphone software Octopus help me to remove iphone software Spider_Man help me to remove iphone software Sa_Gem_JTAG help me to remove iphone software Saras_Box_UFS help me to remove iphone software SEtoolbox help me to remove iphone software Smart_Clip help me to remove iphone software UST_Pro2 help me to remove iphone software SPTBox help me to remove iphone software Ultima_Box help me to remove iphone software Ultimate_Sam help me to remove iphone software Universal_Box help me to remove iphone software VE_Pro_box help me to remove iphone software Vygis_Box help me to remove iphone software Z3_Box

help me to remove iphone software

amillio

help me to remove iphone software Empty help me to remove iphone software

Post by amillio Thu May 27, 2010 3:00 am

Last week i found my iphone was installed an iphone spy by someone,that is horrible!Is there any other way to remove the software?
    help please!!!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:21 am